• Horizon Band Parents Association

February Raffle Winner and March Prize!

Hello Band Families,


We are pleased to say that our February raffle brought in $155 for the band's general fund. The prize was a $25 gift card for Lazy Dog Restaurant. Our winner was the McCoy Family. Congratulations! Our raffle chairperson has already contacted the family.


Today we start the raffle for March. The prize this month is a $50 gift card for 3 Margaritas Restaurant. Buy your tickets via PayPal http://paypal.me/HHSBPA . Once your purchase is made we will email you your raffle numbers. The winner will be notified on the last Sunday of the month and arrangements will be made to get your prize to you as quickly as possible.

***Tickets are $3 each or 2 for $5. If we don’t reach a minimum of $50 in raffle sales the raffle will be carried over for an additional month. ***All raffle money collected goes to support the band's general fund. One last note,Thank You to all of the families that participated in the cookie dough fundraiser. We had 17 students take part and sold 166 tubs of cookie dough for a total of $1992. Of that, we will profit $830 for the band students. $332 (40%) will go into the general fund and the remaining $498 (60%) will go into students' individual accounts based on their sales. Great job to those students! Thank you all for your continued support of the Horizon Hawks Band, The HHSBPA Fundraising Committee

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Achieving Excellence, Building a Family, Making an impact with our Hawk PRIDE

 

© 2015-2020 - Horizon High School is not responsible for content on this site. This website is maintained by the Horizon High School Band Parent Association. 

Follow Us:
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Twitter